Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Habits of Happy Women

 Jealous of the women who are always happy? Copy their habits!


- Sometimes you feel strange with the women around you, they seem to always be happy and free from problems. While you? Already joined yoga classes, already eat chocolate, have tried all sorts of ways to avoid stress and depression, there is simply no satisfactory results. In fact, you are more depressed because a little jealous of these women happy.
There is no point in envy and continue to complain. Rather than continue to envy them, you'll want to imitate the habits of what keeps them happy, even with a stack of routines that seems very 'horrible'. When you have found the secret of their habits, not hurt you to follow the example of one or a few habits that always makes women happy as we have quoted from SELF Magazine.
Portrait of Something
Take a picture of something or a moment to give the happy effect in women. It is also spoken by Amy Liu who work in financial field (can you imagine how the pressure of work), "Over the past four years, I always carry a camera wherever I go, at least I produce a portrait of the day. I'm not just photographing objects or buildings, I'm also happy to photograph a happy moment. When I collected it and see the portrait again, I feel very happy. "
Cry
Who says crying is a disgrace. Crying is one way to channel your emotions, especially if you're facing a very serious problem. Crying is a habit Johanna Longnecker, a marketing manager. "Some years I like to see the romantic drama, such as movie When a Man Loves a Woman. At that moment I was crying because remember that the story the movie was not real and I feel better. It's like reverse psychology."
Sleep
Sleep is a natural way to make the body more fresh. As performed by SELF Magazine editor. "For four years I have been doing many things to be more productive, such as going to the gym on weekends or cleaning my bathroom. But I realized that I have worked very hard, so it does not matter if I responded by resting my body."
Enjoying the Moment
You are not always in pleasant conditions. At such times, find a gap for your mood is maintained. For example, by Sarah Drake, who works as an architect. "When I was in Venice, I bought a blank journal. I feel that I need to capture everything I saw and what I feel in a picture. That way, I can remember how much I like it (the stroke of the hand)."
Kiss And Kiss
If you already have a husband, then you can make this a habit. Kissing someone you deeply love, could also both parents or your baby. It is a habit that carried out by Angela Hayes, a journalist. "When my day was heavy, I say hello to my mate in the form of a hot kiss. It will remind me that I still have someone that I love and also love me."
Do Something 'Centil'
Go to the salon for hair spa, doing nail art and others will make you happy by itself. As manifested by Meg D'Incecco, a journalist. "I do care when my mood nail chaotic. At such times, I'd go to nail salon once a week, which will create more controlled my emotions." Are you going to do this way? Beautiful nails turned out to be made happy.
In Car crazy
Sounds silly right? But this way managed to make Tracy Mlakar, a communications manager happy. "At the moment I felt needed to vent, I'll drive my car, turned the radio with a very loud voice and sing along while driving. I know this will make me like a fool as they passed by another car. But I will not see them again, anyone who cares? "
Feeling Famous
No need to be artists who won Oscars for make yourself feel famous. No need to also starred in a movie because you can make yourself are in a movie, as performed by Jessica Marie Tuccelli, a writer. "Many times I visited the Hotel Pierre in New York, and I sat in the rotunda, an oval room where there is a circular staircase and walls and ceilings decorated with paintings. I love to read books there, and the atmosphere that makes me feel is in the film (fantasy). " (Wo / WSW)
source: http://woman.kapanlagi.com/body-and-mind


Ristanti Wengku

No comments:

Post a Comment